Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Going Down!!!



I think every kid has a childhood memory of sliding down the stairs ;o) Atleast I do and I remember my dad telling me some pretty scary "yet" amazing stories ;o) Well, It was NOT my idea to teach my kids this tradition and I did not start it! LOL! Rusty will have to take the blame on this one....but I am guilty with taking part in it and I will admit that it was fun! Hopefully we didn't start anything that will cost us an ER visit down the road....BUT man we had fun tonight! Being a mom is so much fun....I love being able to make memories that my kids can pass on to their kids! Who needs World's of Fun?


Oh I wish you could hear the giggles! Aghhh it was so funny!



If we were not careful Roo would fly thru the wall if we let her go full speed. Tiny little speed demon!



She has to be doing what all the big kids are doing!


The look on their faces are priceless!



And Yes! There was no way we were not going to join in on the fun! Dislocated knees, broken elbows, and twisted hips....don't faze us.

No comments:

Post a Comment