Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our Trip To Deana Rose

This picture is for Opa....Here's to you Opa!!!




I love my babies so much! My children, after my love for Christ and the Amazing God I serve....they are my life! This Summer has been so awesome being able to spend it with all 3 of them. I have come to the conclusion that I need nothing but my faith in Christ, my husband, and my children....everything else comes and goes and is not guranteed.

We spent the day at the Deana Rose Family Farmstead. I loved watching the kids get so excited over seeing all the animals and getting to feed them. Roo was not too thrilled with the goats and getting too close to them...



Chloe doing what she loves most. Riding horses.



I still remember when Noah was scared to death of Sierra...Grandma Great's horse. It's good to see that he got over his fear of horses.



Chloe didn't catch the fish but still wanted to impress her Opa...So we took a picture of her with the fish. Ugh....I had to hook all those worms.....it was nasty. I didn't have Pastor Roy there to hook them all for me. It really was the nastiest feeling in the world to hold them slimy things.




Noah had a hungry goat. Bottle feeding was a lot of fun. Those little goats are so cute. I had to hold Ruthi for awhile but I was fianlly able to get her to walk next to me. She didn't warm up completely but stood a good distance behind one and posed for a picture.



She has such a cute smile.



I think this is adorable.



She is so beautiful!



Noah ran out of milk...so the goat decided to eat his shirt. Earlier one bit him in the !@#$%

We had so much fun. God has blessed me above and beyond. I hold tight to that in my moments of ....well, in those moments...



What a cute group...The three Gerken Amigos.

3 comments:

  1. What fun! What did they enjoy most about Deanna Rose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Deanna Rose... One of my favorite places to go! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete