Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Best Birthday Ever!


This was something I had journaled about in February. Thought I would share it.


February 20, 2009
So tonight I was making no bake cookies. Noah had just got home from his night out with the Cerros family at T-Rex for Ethan's birthday party. He had come down stairs after getting his PJ's on and asked me why I was making cookies. I told him it was mommy's birthday comming up and I needed some cookies. He told me "I need to go to walmart mom and get you a present but I can't let you see what I get you..." I about nearly broke down in tears. So we called Gee Gee and asked if she could pick him up and take him to walmart to buy his mommy a present for her birthday. I am telling you what. There is NOTHING in this world that could possibly be more precious than that. NOTHING! No amount of gold or silver means more to me than knowing my little boy wanted to make his momy feel special on her birthday :o) I love my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment