Saturday, May 23, 2009

Finally We Meet



Well, the day finally came. After 2 1/2 years since seeing Dad and Monika....and 10 months since Daniel was born...I finally meet my baby brother for the first time. They flew in last night at around 10:45 pm. The flight was delayed several hours and they didn't get back to grandpa's until after midnight. I was a little upset to say the least I had to wait over night to see them, but the moment finally came and I couldn't feel anymore blessed.




Roo would'nt let Opa hold her



Roo didn't want anything to do with Opa. He was a stranger for all she knew.



But Opa worked his charm ;o)


She inched her way closer and closer....


And finally she gave in ;o) She couldn't resist loving on her Opa ;o)


The kids meet their Uncle Daniel ;o) Yeah Weird....I know.



We didn't do much today. Dad and Aaron and Grandpa put together a grill....while the boys did that...I had worked already getting my car in tip top shape for gramps...have always made that my mission before seeing him since he gave me my first car for graduation ;o) I didn't meet his expectations and so I had to take care of that. We had a final inspection ;o) I think I met the standards this time ;o)


Bubs getting some Opa Lovins



Opa calls Chloe his little "Hedi Klum" He thinks she is beautiful ;o)



HOW AWESOME AND BLESSED AM I!

Thank You Father for this incredible day! I look forward to tomorrow ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Yey! I'm glad you finally got to meet your new brother! Would you believe that I had never seen your dad before? It's cool to finally see what your dad looks like!

    How did you get your first photo of you and your brother to look so professional? Did you photo shop it at all, or just crop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun...sorry I missed it. Hopefully will see you today.

    ReplyDelete