Thursday, May 28, 2009

Family Is A Blessing



Can't go a visit without going to Gramma Paula's boat! Noah wanted to skip his baseball game to fish with his Opa. Completely ok with his mommy because we only get 10 days to spend with them and we will take every day we get! Daniel really enjoyed
Later we went back to Grandpa Larry's and grilled some delicious steaks for supper! And took some more family photos!



I am trying so hard to keep my spirits up, but Monday is approaching fast! And I am going to miss them so much :o( My kids are really going to have a hard time with the departure as well.



Dad can always make me laugh!

My kids are in love with him!



I think Roo has stolen her Opa's heart ;o) I love watching Dad with my kids. It brings back some awesome memories. If he lived closer I know my kids would have a blast with him!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures Lisa. I'm sorry Monday's coming up so soon. I hope you make great memories this weekend!

    ReplyDelete