Saturday, May 30, 2009

World's Of Fun



Well, as exhausted as I am...and the fact that it is going on midnight and I can't seem to shut my mind off, I figured I could write about our outing at World's Of Fun Friday...being that I was way too pooped to even write about it that night.



We had so much fun Friday. Roo spent the day with Gee Gee...while the rest of us went on a World's of Fun Adventure. Roo wouldn't have had any fun and is old enough to know she is bored....where as Daniel....he is still so small and slept most of the time. I just love that little boy. When you look in his eyes you can see he has such a sweet spirit. I am head over heels for this little guy! He was so good on this outing. You hardly ever heard a peep out of him!

Chloe and Noah were just amazed at all the roller coasters and BIG rides. They wanted to ride every one! However were too short for several rides. They did get to ride Spinning Dragons, Octopus, Horse carosel, Flying Dutchman, Bumper Cars, a few rides in Snoop Camp, Fury of The Nile, and Viking voyager (Their Favorite!) Noah BARELY made it to the Fury because he was too short...but the kid is smarter than most realize....he stood on his tippy toes when the guy went to check his height ;o) Oh yea! He got passed LOL! There was a group of jocks behind us and they all high fived him when the guy left ;o) It was so funny! However he didn't pass to ride the Patriot and that was OK with Mommy ;o)










Monika rode the Patriot before we left the park! She tried to get out of it but we made her! LOL! Too funny! She did good thou ;o) Noah and Chloe didn't want to leave but Mommy knew they were getting so tired! Chloe also had a ball game at 7 and we had to be there. I was so shocked at how well she played for being thru the ringer that day!



I really was so blessed to spend the day with my family. I snuggled with Daniel, laughed and played with my kids. Let Aaron torture me on the detonator....my most hated ride....Ugh scratch that....Flying Dutchman was the worst and nearly killed me....I can't do spinning rides. Ugh***



I am just filled with gratitude for my Lord Jesus to give me this time with my family. Thank you Lord ;o)


Daniel and I keeping Busy while others ride rides ;o)

Monday is almost here. I am going to miss them and need extra strength and prayers from my friends. I know God is in control of everything in my life...and I need to be grateful for what He has provided this past week....but I really wish my Dad and Monika and Daniel didn't live so far away. This really sucks. For a moment imagine not being able to just get in your car and drive to your parents house or snuggle with a sibling. Even a 9 hour drive is easier than a 12 hour flight or a family that lives 5,ooo miles away! It is EXTREMELY HARD. But God's grace in sufficient. God is still awesome. I will love Him and praise Him no matter what! And maybe photography business will pick up and I can fly out there this winter :o) Me and Roo :o)

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had so much fun!

    I'm sorry they're leaving tomorrow. I wish so much that I had a brother or sister. If I did have one, I can imagine how hard it would be to have them so very far away. Your dad too, that must be difficult.

    I hope you guys have a wonderful time today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Morgan...I always appreciate your kind words of encouragement ;o) I have a horrible migraine today and will rest and hopefully get to see them tonight before they leave tomorrow :o/

    ReplyDelete