Thursday, May 14, 2009

Noah's Preschool Graduation



My little man graduated from preschool today. I of course got so teared up! Just seeing him walk so proud down the isle to get his diploma. Agh it does a mother's heart good. He of course quoted his 3 bible sciptures he has worked so hard to memorize.

I don't want to let a single moment slip by with my kids without me embracing it. Time is slipping by and the next thing you know....it will be high school. He won't call me mommy in that sweet squirrly little voice. Ask me to sing him baby mine or even want me to hold him. He is for sure a momma's boy but there will be a day he will be grown up and want his space.

Thank you Father, for blessing me with these 3 amazing children. Help me reflect in everyway as their mother the love You have for us as our Heavenly Father. Hide these moments in my heart. I thank You and Praise You for giving me such an amazing job....Being their mommy!



This is our family with the graduate!



I took so many pictures of Noah with his family and friends...I had to get my snuggle time and picture with the future kindergatner!


Noah and his daddy before the ceremony!Yes I am married to the sexiest man ALIVE!



Noah and his clan! his sister and best friend Ethan! Chloe never got a pre school graduation so Noah shared his glory ;o)


Mrs. Cheryl...the best Christian preschooler teacher we could have ever asked for!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats little Noah! Sorry we couldn't make it but looks like you had a wonderful time. Have fun in Kindergarten!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Aunt Donna, Uncle Kyle and Vinney ;o)

    ReplyDelete