Monday, May 18, 2009

God Work Your Mighty Ways!



Hopefully the next posting you see of this handsome little man will be in my arms :o) I got an email from Dad today and I guess he is still real bad in the mornings and at nights. The bronchitis is just not healing up. Tomorrow he goes to the doctor for the final say.

Please keep praying for Daniel to be healed. My entire family has awaited anxiously to meet this little boy. I have not seen Dad in over 2 years and my kids want to see their Opa and Moni as well! We want to see them!!!!

God work Your mighty ways in this. You know the desires involved here. Emotions are running high! Touch this baby and get this family here for an awesome visit! In Jesus Name!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feels better soon and that you get your long awaited visit very soon as well!

    ReplyDelete